We believe that beginning musicians deserve to have their instruments adhere to the same standard as professional musicians.
For that reason all of our rental violins, violas, and cellos are entirely hand made and individually set-up using the best materials and highest standards. We focus on maximizing the sound potential of the instrument and custom fitting it to the requirements of the player. Every aspect of the instrument is evaluated to make sure the instrument is balanced, projects, has optimum tone quality and ease of play.
We are official Orange County Public School (OCPS) vendors and exceed OCPS and MENC (Music Educators’ National Conference) standards.
Rental Program Features
- Month to month contracts with 2 months due at signing of contract
- No fee for changing instrument size as the student grows
- No obligation, cancel at anytime without cancellation or restocking fee
- All instruments individually set-up and adjusted by experienced luthier
- Insurance plan included in price (some exclusions apply, ask for details)
- 100% of the first 6 months and 50% of all subsequent rent may be applied towards the purchase of any instrument of greater or equal value
- Any instrument purchased from us may be traded in at 75% of purchase price to be used towards the purchase of another instrument of greater value
- Rental credit remains on your account until it is used
|Violins||4/4-1/32||$25/month ($20 Rental + $5 Insurance)|
|Violas||16.5″-12″||$35/month ($30 Rental + $5 Insurance)|
|Cellos||4/4-1/4||$47/month ($40 Rental + $7 Insurance)|
All instruments come with an outfit that includes a bow, hard foam case
or cello bag and rosin. All rentals subject to availability.